VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Saturday, September 14, 2002
 
GOLDEN OLDIES

In reply to my Marvin list (see archive), some more hits for wrinklies:

Herman's Hermits - "Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Walker"
Roberta Flack - "The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face"
The Bee Gees - "How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?"
Commodores - "Once, Twice, Three Trips to the Bathroom"
The Rolling Stones - "You Can't Always Pee When You Want"
Paul Simon - "Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver"
Carly Simon - "You're So Varicose Vein"
Johnny Nash - "I Can't See Clearly Now"
The Temptations - "Papa's Got a Kidney Stone"
Nancy Sinatra - "These Boots Give Me Arthritis"
ABBA - "Denture Queen"
Leo Sayer - "You Make Me Feel Like Napping"
Procol Harum - "A Whiter Shade of Hair"
The Beatles - "I Get By with a Little Help From Depends"*
Credence Clearwater Revival - "Bad Prune a-Rising"
Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It Through the Grape Nuts"
The Who - "Talkin' 'Bout My Medication"

*can't say I get this one - must be something American?

source: thankyou Professor Nat Hardy of Oklahoma

Powered By Blogger TM