VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Friday, July 25, 2003
 
CATCHY MONKEYS

For the past couple of days, I've been keeping note of the music which has been in my head:

1 Rumble (Link Wray)
2 Yellow (Coldplay)
3 Antiques Roadshow theme tune
4 Kashmir (Led Zep)
5 Empire State Human (Human League)
6 Only I (Mull Historical Society)
7 Innocent (Addis Black Widow)
8 Don't Let Nature Kill You (one of my own songs)
9 The Last Good Day of the Year (Cousteau)
10 Any Major Dude / Dirty Work (both Steely Dan)
11 Sunday (Nick Drake)
12 Things (Bobby Darin)
13 Guts (John Cale)
14 I Drove All Night (Roy Orbison)
15 The Lone Ranger (Quantum Jump)
16 Break My Stride (Matthew Wilder)
17 Tiny Children (Teardrop Explodes)
18 Belfast (Orbital)

What can it all mean?

Powered By Blogger TM