VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
THE BAD NEWS...

Regular readers will recall that I was having protracted computer problems, which were finally solved by the acquisition of a very nice new Dell PC. Sadly, at the age of only 29 days, the poor machine was killed stone dead by a massive lightning bolt while I was working on a new list the other day. No warranty, no insurance. Act of God, apparently. If anyone has God's phone number, please let me know, as I have a bone to pick. I'm way overdue some luck, mister.

... AND THE GOOD NEWS

I got hold of an advance copy of the book version of Vitamin Q at last today and have been reading it with glee, as if I wasn't the tragic fool who wrote it. It's only a few days till VitQ's second birthday, so it was well timed. The book will be on sale in around seven weeks time and will soon be available via this site (stay tuned). So far, I've only spotted one mistake (the word wannabe spelled with three Ns). A mistake like that could be seen as a talisman. Couldnnn't it?

While we're on the subject of books, my collection of New and Selected Poems Mischief Night came out recently, if anyone is interested. It is available from Amazon here (UK) and here (US etc). You can read a very perceptive review of it here.


Powered By Blogger TM