VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Friday, June 10, 2005
 
GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME

N and I were discussing boy's names which would be unlikely to transfer well to dogs. I decided to try a few of these in Google by looking for hits for 'my dog XXXX'. In each case, I tried to find a name that would have less results.

1 'my dog Steve' - app. 25 hits
2 'my dog Tyler' - 78
3 'my dog Jeremy' - 12
4 'my dog Christopher' - 6
5 'my dog David' - 10
6 'my dog Nigel' - 16
7 'my dog Trevor' - 17
8 'my dog Thurston' - 4
9 'my dog Wayne' - 3
10 'my dog Darren' - 1
11 'my dog Murdo' - 0
12 'my dog Roddy' - 4

Results have been cleared where possible of repeat mentions of same pet, and mentions which turn out to be things like 'I love my dog Steve said to Lisa'.

Powered By Blogger TM