VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Saturday, August 27, 2005
 
PACK UP YOUR TROUBLES

50 songs popular during World War One:

A Khaki Lad
All Of No Man's Land Is Ours
America Here's My Boy
And He'd Say Oo-La-La Wee-Wee
Beside a Belgian Water Tank
Bombed!
Don't Cry Frenchy, Don't Cry
Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You
Goodbye Broadway, Hello France
Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here!
Have A Little Regiment of Your Own
Goodbye Broadway, Hello France
How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree?)
I Ain't got Weary Yet!
I Didn't Raise My Boy to be a Soldier
I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way
I Want to Go Home
If I'm Not at the Roll-Call
I'd Feel at Home If They'd Let Me Join the Army
I'll Come Back to You When its All Over
It's A Long, Long Way to the USA and the Girl I Left Behind
It's A Long Long Way To Tipperary
Keep The Homefires Burning
Look At The Ears On Him
Mademoiselle From Armentieres
My Belgian Rose
My Choc'late Soldier Sammy Boy
Never Forget to Write Home
Oh Frenchy
Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning
Oui Oui Marie
Our Country's In It Now
Out In No Man's Land
Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile
Roses Of Picardy
Round Her Neck She Wears A Yeller Ribbon
Sister Susie's Sewing Shirts for Soldiers
Song of the Officers' Torpedo Class
Soup Song
Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty
The Ragtime Soldier Man
The Worst Is Yet to Come
There'll Be A Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight
They'll Be Mighty Proud in Dixie of Their Old Black Joe
We're All Going Calling on the Kaiser
We're Going Over
When Pershing's Men Go Marching Into Picardy
When This Blinkin' War Is Over
When Yankee Doodle Learns to Parlez Vous Francais
Would You Rather Be A Colonel With An Eagle On Your Shoulder, Or A Private
With A Chicken On Your Knee?

Source: Big Bands Database

Powered By Blogger TM