VitaminQ - a temple of trivia lists and curious words
Email VitaminQ

RSS feed

Vitamin Q: the book!

~ Friday, March 24, 2006
 
FIRST THOUGHTS

Thirty-two synaptic shortcuts from Google:

The first thing I thought of was Humpty Dumpty on the wall
The first thing I thought of was trying to wring out a crocheted afghan
The first thing I thought of was a yellow wrench
The first thing I thought of was toxic runoff from all the groves
The first thing I thought of was that old radio on the porch of the cabin
The first thing I thought of was manned space exploration
The first thing I thought of was a word search puzzle
The first thing I thought of was the nasty ending to Seven
The first thing I thought of was street signs
The first thing I thought of was Talking Heads
The first thing I thought of was the golden age Superman
The first thing I thought of was a goodnight kiss
The first thing I thought of was your Captain Caveman feet
The first thing I thought of was a spider with a towel on its head
The first thing I thought of was Dancing Nancies
The first thing I thought of was the American flag
The first thing I thought of was having a beer
The first thing I thought of was Spock recovering Kirk's body
The first thing I thought of was spiking a volleyball
The first thing I thought of was a posse of homeless guys
The first thing I thought of was reindeer sex
The first thing I thought of was Grampa telling the story of how he died
The first thing I thought of was you in Dresden
The first thing I thought of was a big fat square white doughnut
The first thing I thought of was a short story by Roger Zelazny
The first thing I thought of was a '67 Olds Tornado
The first thing I thought of was robes
The first thing I thought of was that she was channeling me
The first thing I thought of was uh-oh
The first thing I thought of was covering the damn thing with duct tape
The first thing I thought of was an albino transvestite
The first thing I thought of was Nebuchadnezzar's dream

Powered By Blogger TM